Primary job responsibilities
- Develop distillation equipment and heat transfer equipment based on process datasheets.
- Perform analysis of vessels and piping to comply with international codes.
- Detail piping supports and welding.
- Function as part of a design department, reporting directly to the Vice President of Engineering. Assist the Piping Lead Engineer and Pressure Vessel Piping Lead Engineer as required.
- Exhibit professional leadership skills with excellent communication both verbally and in written form.
- Will be required to travel outside of the State of New Jersey and/or United States as part of customary job duties.
- Prepare complex design drawings using CAD 2D and 3D software to drive mechanical technical design and project execution.
- Participate in departmental training programs/ seminars and on-line training.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering (EIT a +)
- 5-10 years experience with technical skills.
- Knowledge of ASME Pressure Vessel, Piping and Material Codes. Foreign code familiarity a +.
- Knowledge of industrial gas and/or process plant design and construction with exposure to commonly used technologies and facilities.
- Familiarity with software used for Vessel Engineering, Pressure Vessel Design, Requisitioning Experience in EPC Environment.
- Leadership Skills with effective Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated industry knowledge of equipment, technical and safety standards.
- Strong work ethic and teamwork; â€œcan doâ€ attitude and desire to provide best service.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision; must be a self starter and quick learner.
- Professional Licensure supported.
: Bedminster, NJCompensation
: $86K-$95K per year.
Interested candidates e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.