Food Service Worker- Camp Atterbury
Located in Edinburgh, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A food service company in the Edinburgh area is looking for additional food service workers to serve the troops at Camp Atterbury!
- Dish washing, cleaning, wiping tables, serving food, and other responsibilities.
- Clean and organized working environment.
- Get the satisfaction of serving the troops who serve our country.
- Breakfast and dinner shifts available!
- This is a part-time, seasonal position.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds as needed.
- Previous experience in food service or customer service is preferred!
- Friendly personality and willingness to help out is required.
How to apply:
Call our Recruiting Center at 812-376-2425 to complete your application.
Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201