Material Handler / Forklift Operator-Day Shift
Located in Evansville, IN
Warehouse Shipping -Full time opportunity Day Shift 7am-5:30pm
Under general supervision, performs a variety of assignments, both technical and clerical, to receive, inspect, store and ship material, but not limited to receipt, control, preparation, material distribution, records, and reports. Receives general direction on new assignment aspects and instructions as to how to perform required tasks and results expected. Duties require manual, clerical, and data entry skills.
- Operates material handling equipment as required to receive, store, process orders, and ship material.
- Performs receiving and shipping inspections and identifies all incoming and outgoing material shipments to determine: a) quantity is as ordered b) no damage is apparent, and c) documentation is available as required.
- Performs physical material inventories to establish, maintain, and document the receipt, shipment and control of sample inventories.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position; they are only the major duties.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Must be reliable and safety-minded
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to operate material handling equipment
- Willing and eager to learn
Position Type: Evaluation hire.
Starting pay: $12/hour
Schedule: 7:00am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday; some Overtime possible
- Shipping Receiving/Warehouse/ Pick & Pack
- Use Forklift
- Attention to detail
How to apply:
- Call 812-401-5454 or Complete an online application on our website www.expressevansville.com.
- Submit it to the Evansville, IN office
- Visit our office at 1100 Lincoln Ave. for immediate interviews between 9a and 3p Monday thru Friday!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you''re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
If you are interested in this position please apply directly to this posting or visit our website at www.expressevansville.com. If you are unable to complete an application on-line you can walk into our office between 9am-3pm Monday-Friday.
We are located at 1100 Lincoln Ave. Evansville, IN- 2 blocks West of Donut Bank at 41 and Lincoln.
Express Office: Evansville
1100 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, IN 47714