Located in Longview, WA
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Express is recruiting for a Field Agent for an Evaluation to hire opportunity with our Longview client. This is an entry level position with a small, enterprising company which offers room for growth and advancement.
Pay is $15.00 per hour to start
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Work closely with tenants in a professional and efficient manner in order to create a mutually beneficial and amicable relationship while following company guidelines and applicable laws.
- Work well with other company employees.
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of applicable laws and other guidelines in an effort to comply with state and federal regulations.
- Display effective problem solving skills, maintain and follow an organized schedule, and work well under pressure.
- Display a high level of effective time-management, organization, and scheduling skills.
- Assist administrative staff in overseeing day to day duties up to and including direction of maintenance personnel, document review.
- Display an ability to work independently, and remain on-task in order to accomplish a wide variety of duties on a busy schedule. Duties include showing, assessing, and inspecting vacant properties, delivering notices to tenants and performing occupied inspections, etc.
- Perform variety clerical responsibilities, and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Proficient oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to read, write, speak and understand English well. A bilingual candidate would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to assist team members and customers with complex issues.
- Proven ability to develop positive relationships. Ability to train, organize, prioritize, and make quality decisions.
- Proficient use of general office equipment, personal computers, cell phones, and other software.
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, clean driving record, and access to reliable transportation.
- Full time hours Monday through Friday, rotating Saturdays and/or extended hours, may be required. Occasional on call availability a possibility.
- Desire and ability to obtain a Real Estate Broker’s License.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Lisa Nathan is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Our location: 1208 Washington Way Ste 130 - Longview, WA 98632 or 131 Davidson, Suite BB – Woodland, WA 98677
(360)414-1200 or (360)225-0700
Need more information about this Field Agent job?
Contact Lisa Nathan, our Administrative and Professional Staffing Consultant at (360) 414-1200, or by email email@example.com. Please add “Field Agent” to the subject line of your email.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-3pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview OR 9am-2pm, Tuesdays or Fridays in Woodland at 131 Davidson Ave. Ste. BB.
- Complete the application on our website ExpressCowlitzCounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 or 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632