Customer Service Coordinator
Located in Utica, NY
Seeking a Customer Service Coordinator with excellent communication and technical skills to be responsible for the following:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor & handle incoming emails, phone call, faxes
- Daily order management & scheduling.
- Create & manage customer accounts to include requests for quotes and literature.
- Oversee product exchanges, returns or complaints & resolve inventory issues.
- Database management (accounts, pricing, etc.)
- Build & maintain strong customer relationships.
- Work closely with and support Sales, Finance & Warehouse team members to ensure exceptional customer experiences.
- Invoice processing and Filing
- QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Personable on phone and in email correspondence
- Ability to multi-task, work independently & exercise good judgement.
- Able to identify, analyze & proactively manage and resolve problems.
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize workload and adjust in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness & demonstrated ability to cooperate, work and communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, subordinates and outside contacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel is required.
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502