Located in Shelbyville, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A company in Shelbyville, IN is looking to add a CNC Programmer to their team!
- The CNC programmer will be responsible for setting up, programming and operating CNC lathes and/or mills to perform various operations including turning and threading.
- The programmer will read from process sheets, blueprints, and sketches of parts to program and set up the machine.
- The programmer will be working with both metallic and non-metallic materials
- Machines used include Hurco and Haas CNC mills and a variety of CNC lathes including Okuma, Mori Seiki, Clausing/Colchester, Honor Seiki, and Johnford.
- $20-30/hr. based on experience
- Health, dental, PTO and more offered!
- First shift with some OT required.
- 2 year certificate from college or technical school or 3-5 years of related on-the-job experience required.
- Experience with G code is required.
- Experience with conversational programming is a plus!
- Ability to read and work from process sheets, blueprints, and sketches of parts.
- Ability to frequently lift heavy items.
How to apply:
Call our Recruiting Center at 812-376-2425 to complete your application.
Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201