Located in Longmont, CO
Job Summary: Do you have bookkeeping experience? Are you looking for a position with a small, close knit team atmosphere? A local HOA and Property Management company is seeking a bookkeeping assistant. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity with growth potential, this is the job for you! This position will report to the head accountant and CPA, and be responsible for
- procesing payments
- bank deposits
- preparing financial reports
- entry-level bookkeeping
- working with QuickBooks 2019
Position Type: Long term, evaluation to hire
Pay: $15-18/hr DOE
Schedule: 8am-5pm Mon-Friday
Qualifications: some knowledge of basic accounting principles; must be willing to learn the “ins and outs” of accounting in order to better assist the team. 1 year of administrative support experience preferred, but not required.
EASY WAYS TO APPLY - APPLY NOW!:
- Download the new ExpressJobs App and apply directly from your mobile device
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Longmont location.
- Call or visit our office: 303-678-1608 275 S. Main St. Longmont (Corner of Ken Pratt & Main)
- Resumes may also be emailed to email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including all Administrative, Commercial, & Light Industrial positions. In 2018 we put over 1,240 people to work in the Longmont/Boulder area. Let us help you today!
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/longmontco
* Accountant * accounting * assistant * Longmont * Full time * Full-time * Bookkeeping * Bookkeeper * HOA * Property Management
Express Office: Longmont/Boulder
275 South Main Street
Longmont, CO 80501