Located in London, ON
Express is hiring a Program Assistant for our client in London, ON. The successful candidate will be working in a busy professional environment on a temporary assignment for approximately 2 months. Pay rate for this position is $18.00 per hour.
- Work closely with a team of Managers and assist with coordination of programs
- Assist with coordination of facility arrangements according to specific client / program requirements
- Assist with planning and coordination of program social events
- Prepare program materials and gifts as directed
- Assist Managers with solving unexpected and emergency situations while program is in session
- Complete program evaluation results and summarize feedback solicited from participants on the quality of their program experience
- Provide general administrative support as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 year College Diploma or University degree required
- 3 years experience as an executive assistant, supporting senior level management or office administrator in a professional environment
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to excellence and accuracy in all tasks
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch!
To Apply:Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com wit the title "Program Assistant"
In Person:300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6