Located in Mountainside, NJ
A well-established environmental analytics company in Union County is seeking a Sales Manager (Account Executive) currently experienced with a book of business in environmental analytics industry.
- Sales Manager is responsible for developing sales from existing clients and identifying and capturing new clients within their specific geographical region.
- The sales manager will have an annual sales goal.
- The sales manager will develop a plan that will be used as a working guide for growing revenue
- Assist and develop a sales business plan and yearly forecast with the president that is consistent with company focus of growth and financial goals
- Conduct sales activities that generate sales and market growth in assigned region by presenting COMPANY services to "new" and "existing" clients to reach individual sales goal
- Coordinate sales activities in their region to take advantage of COMPANY common (National) clients, opportunities and emerging needs
- Keep abreast with environmental, Hazardous Materials Regulations and Policies, including PCBs and lead
- Sales manager is to pursue COMPANY caliber clients in a professional manor and that pricing in line with corporate objectives
- Assist sales personnel with developing strategies on overcoming sales obstacles and identifying areas of need (information directly from clients or prospective clients) to expand target markets
- Responsible for conducting client presentations or meetings on COMPANY services and capabilities
- Capable of identifying proposal needs and completing proposals for client submission
- Keep abreast of regional market conditions and competitor activities to best leverage our services and capabilities
- Participate in scheduled sales calls as directed to communicate sales initiatives and share relative client information for counterparts to leverage existing client relationships
- Participate in a monthly sales call with sales personnel to review previous month revenue and clients, sales progress relative to goals, prospect status and strategy for the upcoming month
- Leverage national accounts in region to increase sales
- Be responsive to client and customer needs
- Manage clients in the NY/NJ/PA markets to build business relationships and generate revenue
- Bachelor or higher in a related disciplne
- 3+ years of Environmental Laboratory and related sales/project management experience
- An established client list (book of business)
- Ability to achieve sales targets and have proven skills to close deals
- Strong analytical skills, influential, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Willing travel locally (NYC and NJ)
- Competitive base salary commensurate with relevant experience and accomplished track record.
- Benefits include paid holidays and vacation, participation in company''s 401 K Plan, medical insurance.
- Email Resume to: email@example.com
- Indicate the Position Title and Shift applied for, in the Subject line
- Apply via this site
- We will promptly reach out to you if you are in further consideration for this role
- NO PHONE INQUIRIES, please.
Express Office: Mountainside
200 Sheffield Street, Suite 206
Mountainside, NJ 07092