Located in Elizabeth, NJ
A well-established Distribution Company located in Elizabeth Port is seeking for ‘Forklift Driver’ to start immediately on SECOND Shift (4PM – 1AM on a short-term temp-to-hire basis.
- The company is seeking for a capable Warehouse Associate to support its warehouse operations.
- The person in this role will receive, input, sort, load and unload products, operate forklift and will perform various warehouse activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Compare identifying information and count, weigh, or measure items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records
- Arrange stock in specified sequence for warehouse operations by other workers
- Operate material handling equipment such as a reach truck, forklift truck etc.
- General Warehouse labor including periodic lifting of merchandise up to 50 lbs.
Requirements & Skills
- High School Diploma
- Forklift Certification valid currently
- 3+ years’ experience in Warehouse Material Handling, and Shipping & Receiving operations
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Experience with computer programs - Warehouse Management Systems, Microsoft Excel etc.
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate the Position Title and Shift applied for, in the Subject line
- Apply via this site
- We will promptly reach out to you if you are in further consideration for this role
- NO PHONE INQUIRIES, please.
Express Office: Mountainside
200 Sheffield Street, Suite 206
Mountainside, NJ 07092