Data Entry Clerk
Located in London, ON
We are hiring a Data Entry Clerk on a full time, contract basis. The ideal candidate will have data entry experience, great attention to detail and strong customer service. Pay rate for this role is $17.00 per hour.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Reviewing customer information and entering data into Excel
- Adding and correcting entries as required
- Compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered
- General administrative duties as required
- Completion of a College Diploma or University Degree
- 1-2 years of related experience in a data entry or administrative role
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional typing and data entry speed
- Great attention to detail with the ability to spot errors and omissions easily
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
How Can You Apply?
- Email your resume tojobs.londonon@expresspros. com with the title “Data Entry Clerk”
- Complete an online application athttp://apply.expresspros.com
- Visit our office at 300 Dundas Street, Suite 200 in London
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like uson Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow uson Twitter:www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
For a complete listing of all open positions, visithttps://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6