Accounts Payable Clerk
Located in London, ON
We are hiring an Accounts Payable Clerkfor our client in London, ON for approximately 3 months. Pay rate for this position is $20.00 per hour.
- Printing, sorting, coding, matching, and recording invoices in accounting software;
- Responsible for monitoring aging of accounts payables and ensuring all payments to vendors are on time;
- Verifying that proper authorization for expense and acceptable backup documentation is present;
- Coordinating with vendors regarding invoicing and payment information, inquiries and discrepancies including periodic reconciliation of vendor statements;
- Set up EFT and cheque payments to be approved by management and send remittances to vendors;
- Filing/scanning of documents while maintaining electronic files and proper naming convention in a timely manner; and
- Other duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University or College education in Accounting or Business Administration is an asset;
- 1-2 years experience in Accounts Payable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), experience with Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, procedural knowledge and time management skills;
- Ability to manage/prioritize several concurrent activities;
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to build rapport and communicate appropriately with vendors and colleagues at all levels in the organization.
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
How Can You Apply?
- Email your resume to jobs.londonon@expresspros .com with the title “Accounts Payable Clerk”
- Complete an online application at http://apply.expresspros.com
- Visit our office at 300 Dundas Street, Suite 200 in London
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like uson Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow uson Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6