Located in London, ON
Express is currently recruiting for a full time; Direct hire Accountant for a family owned business in London.
Responsibilities (Not Limited to:)
- Involved in all aspects of accounting for the organization
- Responsible for financial statements;account reconciliation, remittances
- Supervising AP/AR and payroll
- All other duties as required by the management
- 5-10 years of accounting experience
- Post secondary education- Designation a definite asset
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london,
Like uson Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon,
Follow uson Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit:
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6