Located in St Thomas, ON
Express is hiring a Senior Administrative Assistant for our client in St Thomas, ON. The successful candidate will be working in a busy professional environment on a temporary assignment. Pay rate for this position is $20.00 per hour.
- Performs confidential administrative duties for the senior members of staff, provides comprehensive support for management staff including scheduling of meetings, effectively managing all related tasks.
- Produce correspondence, reports, agendas, minutes, surveys, agreements, notices, permits, lists and other administrative material as requested and required.
- Assist with coordination of payroll, purchasing and inventory control
- Responsible for database management and filing
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 year College Diploma or University degree required
- 5 years experience as an executive assistant, supporting senior level management or office administrator in a professional environment
- Experience in project/event management is an asset.
- Professional maturity and strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently
- Proficient with MS office
Why Work for Express:
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies
- Referral Bonuses available
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch!
To Apply:Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com wit the title "Sr Administrative Assistant"
In Person:300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6