Located in St Thomas, ON
Express is hiring an Administrative Assistant for our client in St Thomas, ON. The successful candidate will be working in a busy office environment for approximately a 4 weeks.
- Administrative support for Senior level management
- Inputting data, scheduling appointments and meetings
- Scanning client charts and records
- General office duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 year College Diploma or University degree required
- 2 years experience as an office administrator or Executive Assistant in a busy office environment
- Professional maturity and strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient with MS office, Strong excel experience
Why Work for Express:
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies
- Referral Bonuses available
- Compensation: $16.00per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours
How Can You Apply?
- Email your resume to jobs.londonon@expresspros .com with the title “Administrative Assistant - St Thomas”
- Complete an online application at http://apply.expresspros.com
- Visit our office at 300 Dundas Street, Suite 200 in London
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like uson Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow uson Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6