Located in Ingersoll, ON
Express is recruiting for a Claims Adjuster or a direct hire role for our client in Ingersoll, ON! The salary for this position is $40,000/yr.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Responsible for adjudicating claims in a manner consistent with desired departmental outcomes
- Utilize variety of tools and resources to ensure all claims are in-line with industry standards
- Investigate questionable claims and perform due diligence to ensure instances of potential fraud are addressed
- Maintain professional knowledge as well as keeping up-to-date on all warranty coverage and department policies & procedures
- Communicate respectfully, proactively and effectively with dealerships, repair facilities, sales representatives, and other team members
- Thorough automotive mechanical knowledge required
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience, preference experience as a mechanic or service advisor preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Well-organized and strong ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS office
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch!
To Apply:Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Claims Adjuster"
In Person:300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6