Customer Service Representative
Located in London, ON
Job Summary: We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative on temporary assignment for our client in downtown London, ON!
- Answering customer calls
- Responding to emails
- Scheduling and changing reservations
- Data entry
- Various other clerical duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous reception and/or customer service
- Strong writing skills with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills both over the phone and in person
Why Work for Express:
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies
- Referral Bonuses available
- Compensation: $17.31 per hour – Paid Weekly + 4% Vacation Pay
How Can You Apply?
- Email your resume to jobs.londonon@expresspros .com with the title “Customer Service Representative”
- Complete an online application at http://apply.expresspros.com
- Visit our office at 300 Dundas Street, Suite 200 in London
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Temporary
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6