Human Resources Specialist
Located in Mobile, AL
Human Resources Benefits Specialist – $25.00-29.00/hour BOE
Do you feel stuck in your current job? Your role is vital within the company as you will be providing centralized data analysis and reporting support for all HR processes and providing standard queries/reports to meet HR customer and process needs.
Human Resources Benefits Specialist job highlights:
- Monday-Friday, 40 hours weekly.
- Daily management of benefit plan providers, auditors, and consultants.
- Ensure the accuracy for benefit related data, including: enrollment, deductions, COBRA, and benefit changes.
- Analyze participation and utilization for all benefit plans on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis for cost control and risk assessment factors.
- Maintain knowledge of and analyze government regulations and compliance.
- Assist team members with benefit questions and claim related issues.
- Oversee 401(k) plan, audit of payroll deferrals and match contributions, responsible for preparation of annual NDT and Form 5500. Coordinate Admin Committee meetings, legal notices and annual audit.
What we look for in Human Resources Benefits Specialists:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Management Information Systems, or other related fields.
- 2+ years minimum of experience in benefit administration and data analytics preferred.
- Knowledge of Human Resources principles and best practices fin benefit and compensation.
- Knowledge of applicable Local, State, and Federal rules, regulations, and/or statutes.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel (for data analysis), and PowerPoint.
- SAP/Success Factors experience is preferred.
- Have an excellent attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- You should have thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. We are eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success.
Apply with Express today! https://www.ExpressPros.com/Mobileal
Express Employment Professionals Mobile AL 3662 Dauphin Street Suite B, Mobile, AL 36608
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Express Office: Mobile
3662 Dauphin Street
Mobile, AL 36608