CNC Milling Operator
Located in Union, NJ
A well-established precision machine shop servicing the military and aerospace industries is seeking for an experienced CNC Milling Operator as a fulltime regular employee at its Union-NJ location.
- Operate CNC Milling Machines
- Inspect first piece using measuring devices such as gauges, calipers, and micrometers
- Load and unload parts/ product into work center.
- Monitor part conformance to applicable specification using the provided gauges or equipment.
- Record/ document required information onto time cards, travelers, daily production sheets and/ or other pertinent records.
- To stop production at any stage if the process is producing nonconforming product
- Identify Continuous Improvement Opportunity
- High School Diploma or higher
- 1+ years of CNC Milling Operation experience
- Experience in Inspecting the first piece using measuring devices such as gauges, calipers, micrometers is a big plus
- Experience in reading Blue Prints / Drawings is a big plus
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment including gages, calipers, meters etcetera
- Ability to handle physical workload lift up to 50 lbs frequently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of GMP, SOP, BOM pertaining to manufacturing industry is a big plus
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety Practices
- Excellent Communication Skills in English language
- Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate the Position Title and Shift applied for, in the Subject line
- Apply via this site
- We will promptly reach out to you if you are in further consideration for this role
- NO PHONE INQUIRIES, please.
Express Office: Mountainside
200 Sheffield Street, Suite 206
Mountainside, NJ 07092