Lead Commercial Maintenance Technician
Located in Albany, NY
Express Employment Professionals in Albany, NY has partnered with a local family owned property management company that is looking to expand their team at their Colonie, NY location. Our client has a need for top-notch Lead Commercial Maintenance Technician to support their high demand.
If selected, you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $48,000 based on experience!
- Permanent direct hire placement with the company
- Long term growth opportunities available
- Benefits offered after 90-day introductory period
- 6 paid holidays
- Single and family health plans with company contribution
- IRA plan with 3% company match
Below is the job description for this opening:
- Manage maintenance crews
- Ensure preventative maintenance is completed
- Develop and implement plans to handle maintenance issues with a sense of urgency
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- MUST have excellent punctuality every day
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work
Education, Knowledge, and Experience Desired:
- 2-3 years commercial property maintenance supervisory experience
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get into a fantastic company.
DON’T WAIT! Only 1 position available!
To schedule your confidential interview submit your application on our NEW ‘Express Jobs’ app for your mobile device, available for download in the Google Play or iTunes store! You can also click APPLY now & call us for more details 518-313-7829.
Don’t Hesitate – Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more.
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205