Located in New Hudson, MI
Salary: $14 hour
Express Employment Professionals in Howell/Brighton is seeking Assembly Technicians for a New Hudson area manufacturer. You will perform assembly and testing for raw to finished production of rivet setters and complete riveting tool systems as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Training on 1st shift: 6:00am-2:30pm (8-12 weeks as needed)
2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm
3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:30am
Must be flexible to transfer to either 2nd or 3rd shift once training is complete.
Monday through Friday shift with overtime Saturdays and Sunday's mandatory as needed
- Train to do: set up , maintain production, repair & trouble shoot according to work orders and procedures- forging and heat treat, plating, sorting and collation positions available
- Maintain high production output of 4 machine stations at a time
- Conduct and record quality inspections of parts according to work order blue prints and engineering drawings and specification sheets
- Train in LEAN and 5S manufacturing processes
- Minimum two years’ experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- High mechanical aptitude and math skills required
- Strong hands on mechanical/electrical/hydraulic experience- familiarity with tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload- lifting 50-60 pounds throughout shift
- Computer literacy and ability to read assembly drawings
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Pay Rate: $14 hour
Please send resumes to email@example.com ASAP!
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114