Plant Maintenance Tech / Multi-Craft Technician
Located in Pelham, AL
Salary: $25-$35+ /hr., dep. on exper.
$25.00 - $35.00+, depending on experience and scope of craft disciplines. Pelham/Alabaster area.
- Responsible for maintaining & repairing all phases of the company’s production equipment, buildings and utility systems
- Utilize various electrical testing equipment, such as VTVM, Meggar, Potentiometer, welding equipment, etc.
- If Level II or III Tech, will also be connecting laptop to PLC for troubleshooting, working with Servo motors and valves, etc.
- If qualified for Level II Tech, will also be working as a mentor/coach to other team members
Requirements – Minimum for Level I Tech:
- Minimum 2 years’ industrial maintenance experience
- Technical skills acquired through formal training and/or on-the-job experience (min. 1 craft / discipline, such as electrical, hydraulic, etc.)
- Experienced using tools typically found in a larger industrial maintenance department
- Take pride in your work; care about the quality of your work
- Drug-free; background check
A PLUS - for Level II or III:
- 6-9 years’ industrial maintenance experience; may include up to 4 years formal, documented training towards a technical associates degree or journeyman certification
- Experience with machining equipment and tooling
- Experience with Servo motors & valves, automated equipment and robotic troubleshooting & programming
You Choose How to Apply:
Have experience in other areas?
Express Pros Birmingham AL South has regular job openings in the other following areas:
Delivery drivers (CDL & non-CDL), assembly-production, general plant labor, machine operators, warehouse, shipping & receiving, landscaping, housekeeping, apartment maintenance, plant maintenance, apartment leasing, accounting, clerical, admin, inside sales, customer service, outside sales, medical reception, medical billing-coding-collections, and MUCH MORE!!
See how Express Pros Birmingham AL South can help YOU land your next JOB!
Interview Process CLICK HERE Hiring Process CLICK HERE Answers to FAQ Click HERE
Building your career. Building Relationships. Like US on Facebook
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242