Electrician - MAD
Located in Ingersoll, ON
Industrial Electrician 442A
On behalf of my client West of London I am recruiting for an Industrial Electrician 442A for a Full-Time position in a Manufacturing facility. If you want to work in an environment that you will be respected, have budget for maintenance projects, work with new machines, have work/life balance and an employee focused culture then this might be for you!
Hourly: $32.00 + Shift Premiums
Work Schedule: MAD Rotation – Monday to Friday
Attractive about this Industrial Electrician position:
- Permanent Role with Full-Time Hours
- Overtime paid after 8 hours daily
- Work/Life Balance Promoted
- 0 Tolerance Environment for Verbal Abuse
- Robot Techs on staff to handle programming
The successful candidate would have experience identifying electrical needs, planning installations of mechanical/electrical equipment.
442A Electrician Responsibilities:
- Maintain and inspect mechanical/electrical equipment
- Identify electrical problems, systematically isolate and make recommendations to correct problem or to obtain optimal performance of equipment’s
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and code specification to determine layout of electrical equipment installations
- Trouble shooting and repair to system problems
- Troubleshoot robotic and control logics and make the necessary adjustments to the programs
442A Electrician Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Industrial Electrician (442A)
- Experience with CNC machines, specifically CNC lathes would be an asset
- Comfortable in a fast-paced Robotic Manufacturing environment
- Self-starter with an ability to work with limited supervision
- Work well in teams and have good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and excellent attendance
Please submit your resume by email to Kaitlyn Kirby.
Kaitlyn.Kirby@Expresspros.com. If for any reason I do not contact you please follow up by phone at 519-672-7620 ext. 230 during office hours.
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6