Located in Brevard, NC
Salary: $15-$23/hr DOE
Our client a growing company in Brevard has an opening for Assembly Technicians. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, pay attention to detail, and possess critical thinking skills as well as a desire to improve process and grow as an employee.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform one or more repetitive operations on assembly line to assemble products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions.
- Operate hand tools, power tools, or production equipment.
- Position parts in specified relationship to each other, using hands, tweezers, or pliers.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft software applicants
- Be comfortable working along and as part of a team
- Use solder, bolts, screws, clips, or cements, to fasten parts together by hand or using hand tools or portable powered tools.
Must be able to stand during shift and lift up to 50lbs repetitively.
Candidates with a working knowledge of TIG welding will be prioritized.
This position pays $15-$23/hour (DOE and Welding Knowledge).
Schedule is Monday-Thursday 6am-3pm (if you are behind you may work on Friday’s)
Full time opportunity with some benefits once hired.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803