Located in London, ON
Casual/On Call Receptionists
Express is recruiting for Casual/On-Call Receptionists for a number of clients in London ON, and St Thomas, ON! Hours and locations will vary depending on client needs.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Fill in on an as needed basis
- Perform reception duties
- Manage the general office in the absence of the full time staff
- Completion of post-secondary education, preference for administration or business
- Previous reception and/or administrative experience
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to offer flexible availability and adaptability to assist with various clients
- Must be able to provide an up to date background check for working with vulnerable persons for some roles
Why Work for Express:
- Compensation: $15.00 per hour + 4% Vacation pay
- Typical hours of work are Monday to Friday, day time hours
- Referral bonuses available
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch!
To Apply:Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com wit the title "Receptionist"
In Person:300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6