Located in London, ON
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for our client in the London, ON! This is an evaluation hire opportunity with a pay rate of $17.00 per hour.
- Answering phones and front desk inquiries
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable using Quickbooks
- Monitoring incoming emails, respond or forward to appropriate party
- Data entry and submission of report information
- Various other clerical duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of a College Diploma in business, office administration, or related years of experience in a similar role
- 2 years experience in office administration
- Computer proficiency, with experience using Quickbooks
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional maturity and strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and high energy level
How Can You Apply?
- Email your resume to jobs.londonon@expresspros .com with the title “Administrative Assistant”
- Complete an online application at http://apply.expresspros.com
- Visit our office at 300 Dundas Street, Suite 200 in London
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like uson Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow uson Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
For a complete listing of all open positions, visithttps://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6