Design Engineer Assistant
Located in Evansville, IN
The Design Engineer Assistant is responsible for the production of designs and CAD drawings for components and assemblies for projects and product development. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Design Engineer Assistant will work directly with the Design Engineer and Production Managers as part of a cross-functional team.
- Produces designs and CAD drawings for products under the supervision of Project Engineers, in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepares and checks detailed drawings and releases production packets to manufacturing/assembly.
- Analyzes product designs to identify and implement engineering improvements that will enhance products performance
- Designs and develops parts for Laser and Water Jet cutting
- Researches and develops new product concepts
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office and CAD software in 2D and 3D design
- Basic understanding and functionality of NC Code and programming works with Lasers
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
Call or Text 812-401-5454 for an immediate interview
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Our recruiting office is located at:
1100 Lincoln Ave
Evansville, Indiana 47714
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We assist companies and candidate in a variety of Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. As one of the leading recruiting and staffing companies in North America and here in the Tri-Sate, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Office: Evansville
1100 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, IN 47714