Located in Thorndale, ON
Express Employment Professionals is actively searching for an experienced Senior Accountant for a local client northeast of London.
PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS are welcome to apply-a fantastic opportunity to get out of PA industry!
Responsibilities: (Not limited to)
- Prepare a full set of year-end financial statements; budgeting and costing analysis
- Assist with the year-end review, assurance engagements
- Prepare year end corporate income tax return, audit
- Assist in the ERP implementation
- Provide support to the accounting/bookkeeping staff
- 3-5 years of related experience-senior public accounting experience an asset
- University degree along with CPA/CMA designation
- Confident- outgoing personality with an ability to build relationships
- Should be open to travel/own vehicle -MUST have requirement
Base salary 70-80K with excellent benefits/Pension & Bonus package
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch!
In Person:300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6