Located in Pelham, AL
Salary: Up to $37/40 /hr., dep on exp.
Up to $37/$40 per hr., depending on experience. Shelby County, AL
Are you ready for a change? A local, family-owned company is searching for a CNC tech who will help refurbish CNC machines for market re-sale.
Do you feel stuck or burned out in your current job? If you are a maintenance technician or supervisor at a large manufacturing plant, and are tired of the long hours, overnight shifts and stress, we want to talk to you!
- Mon – Fri, 8 AM – 5 PM schedule
- Very little travel involved
- Incentive compensation, in addition to competitive wage
- Will refurbish CNC equipment typically 10-15 years old, to prepare for re-sale
- Benefits package
Requirements – Here’s What you Need in Your Toolbelt:
- Minimum 6 months’ experience troubleshooting manual and CNC equipment; prefer 2-3 years’ experience.
- Experience as maintenance technician or supervisor at large manufacturing plant an ideal candidate (tier 1 auto supplier, assembly plant, or other)
- Experience with FANUC controls a plus
- Good computer skills; able to research operating & maintenance information on equipment
- Able to work well with little supervision, while also strong in team mentality and collaboration
- Drug-free; background check
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please email an updated resume to: Danielle.Dillard@ExpressPros.com Please include “CNC Tech” in the subject line of your email.
Express Pros Birmingham AL South can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Apply with Express today!
Answers to YOUR Questions - FAQ Click Here
Download the FREE ExpressJobs app on your mobile device Click HERE for App Store or Click HERE for Google Play
Building Your Career. Building Relationships.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242