Domestic and Import Procurement Specialist
Located in Utica, NY
National distributor of gift items, customer packaging and specialty flooring seeks person to work in the Utica corporate office.
This exciting position targets an experienced college graduate with a strong analytical background, who wishes to reside in Central New York and become an immediate and integral part of a long-established company with a global presence, who will work closely with local and overseas staff.
Major Responsibilities to Include:
- Domestic and Import Purchase Order Entry, Expediting and Costing
- Understanding of Harmonized Tariff codes
- Understanding of warehouse operations and scheduling
- Understanding of accounting requirements as relates to above, specifically; financial/operational approvals and summarizations of activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to organize/express ideas in written correspondence
- Fluent in Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel and a quick study of all business technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 5+ years (or more) experience in role.
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502