Tech Support Specialist
Located in Sturtevant, WI
Position Title: Contract Management/Technical Support
- Express has partnered with a company that has been the world's leading manufacturer of commercial and industrial humidification and evaporative cooling products for more than 65 years. With sales operations in 14 countries and distributors in over 45, this company sets industry standards with regard to energy efficiency and hygienic solutions. The product brand is represented in North America. Headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, with a second facility in Sturtevant, Wisconsin, offering a humidifier design, manufacturing, supply, installation, and maintenance.
Benefits and Features:
- Offers 10 paid holidays, 5 sick days, and 3 weeks of vacation, retirement, Dental, Medical, Vision-United Health Care provider
- Extensive training provided
Position with company:
- The Contract Manager/Tech support will be responsible for support of the technical service, product support functions, quotation of contract parts and project management of HVAC projects. Resolving product or service problems by clarifying concerns, determining root cause of the problem, expediting correction or adjustment. Following up to ensure resolution. Promoting excellent customer relations to internal and external customers through courteous, accurate and informative correspondence, both written and verbal.
- Sturtevantis a village in Racine County, Wisconsin, United States. It is located on the shore of Lake Michigan at the mouth of the Root River. Racine County is located 22 miles south of Milwaukee. Racine is making it as the fifth-largest city in Wisconsin, also makes it one of the most affordable cities in Wisconsin to buy a home. In January 2017, it was rated "the most affordable place to live in the world" by the Dermographia International Housing Affordability survey. The Racine Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Services Department has parks totaling over 1,100 plus acres. Five community centers and many other facilities are available providing a wide variety of recreational opportunities.
- Expertise in Project Management
- 2 + years’ Experience with a mechanical or technical aptitude
- Exposure to Commercial, Residential and Industrial humidification’s devises/systems
- Computer skills including Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- University Degree desirable or equivalent experience
- Compensation well above standard
Express Employment Professionals
1300 S. Green Bay Rd Suite 200 Racine, WI 53406
(P) 262-635-8580 (F) 262-635-8579
Express Office: Racine
1300 South Green Bay Road
Racine, WI 53406