1st shift Industrial Sewing in Holland-$15/hr
Located in Holland, MI
Salary: up to $15 hour
A Holland company that specializes in compression garments is looking for experienced Industrial Sewers. This company depends on the skills and energy of their employees to provide their customers with the best compression garments that will enhance the customers health and quality of life. The ideal candidate enjoys working independently with a small company. The industrial sewing machine operator is a full time, contract to hire position on 1st shift that starts out at $12.50. You must have sewing experience.
- 1st shift
- Pay up to $15 hour BOE
- Holland area
- Monitor machine operation to detect problems such as defective stitching, breaks in thread, or machine malfunctions.
- Position items under needles, using marks on machines, clamps, templates, or cloth as guides.
- Place spools of thread, cord, or other materials on spindles, insert bobbins, and thread ends through machine guides and components.
- Match cloth pieces in correct sequences prior to sewing them, and verify that dye lots and patterns match.
- Guide garments or garment parts under machine needles and presser feet to sew parts together.
HOW TO APPLY
Individuals interested in these positions can:
- Apply to this posting
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give our office a call at 616-499-2199 to schedule an interview
- Go to our ExpressJobs app and send us a request
WHY EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS?
At Express Employment Professionals of Holland our goal is to find you a job that suits your needs and experience. We match great people to great long-term, permanent, hire-in opportunities every day! In addition, we offer:
-Vacation and holiday pay
-Direct Deposit, free no fee debit card or paper check
-Medical, dental, vision available after 1st check
-Weekly pay, every Friday
The best part is that there is NEVER a fee for our services.
Express Office: Holland-Muskegon
660 Chicago Drive
Holland, MI 49423