Installation Helper - HVAC Apprentice
Located in Kelso, WA
Join an amazing team as an HVAC Apprentice!
About You: You will be assisting HVAC installers and learning the trade, must have a clean driving record, have some past construction or mechanic experience and be able to provide excellent customer service.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 – 4:30
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the removal of old HVAC units
- Assisting with the installation of new HVAC units.
- Must be comfortable moving around in spaces such as attics
- Must be mechanically inclined
Wage: $14.00+ DOE
Some experience with construction or auto mechanics
Must have a mechanical aptitude
Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Clean Driving Record
Must be able to pass a Background Check to meet bonding requirements.
Prior HVAC installation experience
Basic Electrical knowledge
L & I 06A Trainee or License
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-3pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview OR 9am-2pm, Tues, Wed. or Fri. in Woodland at 115 Davidson Ave.
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632