Sawmill Laborer – $19.68/hr
A local Cowlitz County company is searching for Sawmill Laborers to join their team!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a Union mill in Longview, WA. The Sawmill Laborer that joins our team will help support production of the Mill. A Sawmill employee is expected to fill positions as requested and as needed by the company.
Sawmill Laborers are the multi-tool of our team. This position does have room for fast growth and can evolve into assisting in other areas, with job training. This role works internally with other staff and teams to complete production goals on a daily and weekly basis.
Sawmill Laborer job highlights:
- Competitive pay $19.68/hr with shift differential
- Convenient highway access
- Medical, dental and vision. Retirement benefits.
What we look for General Laborers:
- Experience in an applicable setting
- Candidates that can safely lift up to 75lbs
- Must be physically fit, this is a very demanding physical position.
- Looking for advancement
- Good communication skills, reading/writing skills, math skills.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Washington, and Cowlitz County, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals of Cowlitz County has helped strong applicants build their career since 1995. In 2017, our team cut more than 10,000 paychecks to associates in the greater Cowlitz County area. Globally, Express employs more than 500,000 people across more than 800 locally owned franchises worldwide.
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-3pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview OR 9am-2pm, Tues, Wed. or Fri. in Woodland at 115 Davidson Ave. Ste. D
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."