Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Up to $18/hr, BOE
Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for an Office Manager to join their team. The Office Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Plans and implements office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Schedules and assigns employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Must love dogs – They have 2 small, clean, friendly dogs that need to be taken out twice a day.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $18/hr, BOE
Benefits from Company:
- Company will pay portion of health, dental & vision insurance.
- 401K after 2 years with 3% match.
- Vacation: 1 week after completing 1 year.
- Accrue 2 sick days after completing 6 months
- Basic holidays off, including Christmas Eve
- Bonus’s during peak time of year
Qualifications: The Ideal candidate would possess the following skills: supply management, tracking budget expenses, delegation, staffing, managing processes, supervision, developing standards, promoting process improvement, inventory control, reporting skills, bubbly personality, advanced knowledge of MS Office, Quickbooks and experience in accounts receivable/accounts payable.
How To Apply: Through the link below, submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location. Call 618-288-8011 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034