Transportation Dispatcher with DOT knowledge
Located in Theodore, AL
A local Mobile County AL company is searching for Dispatcher who will have core responsibilities in scheduling and dispatching commercial truck drivers. You will be responsible for assigning drivers to routes and helping manager loads and routing for customer deliveries. You will also be responsible for all necessary record keeping, monitor driver logs for errors, violations, & working hours. You MUST be well versed with all DOT regulations governing drivers and equipment.
After submitting your application, you may call our office for an immediate phone interview 251-476-8210 (ph) Monday -Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Download FREE Express JOBS App via App Store or Google Play and submit an application
- Apply in person 3662 Dauphin Street Suite B | Mobile, AL 36608
- Visit us online https://www.ExpressPros.com/Mobileal
Dispatcher job highlights:
- Monday-Friday 8a.m.-5p.m.
- FT with long – term opportunity
- Room for growth
What we look for Dispatcher:
- At least one year previous experience in Commercial Driving dispatch.
- Familiar with commercial dispatching systems!
- Communicate clearly with customers.
Benefits of working with Express Pros Mobile AL
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits 401K
- ZERO fees
- Express Pros Mobile AL associates are paid weekly!
Need more information about this Dispatcher job?
Our TEAM of Employment Specialist are eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success.
Contact Express Employment Professionals Mobile AL via Facebook @MobileExpressPros or email your resume to Jobs.MobileAL@ExpressPros.com
Please add “Dispatcher” to the subject line of your email.
Building your career. Building Relationships. Apply with Express today.
Apply with Express Pros Mobile AL today! ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers
Express Office: Mobile
3662 Dauphin Street
Mobile, AL 36608