· Take a leadership function in the area of plant processes.
· Assist in the standardization of control plans and auditing process, with focus in areas of expertise per ISO/IATF requirements.
· Provide necessary quality support to plant upon request with focus on process improvement.
· Lead or participate in continuous improvement projects in all areas of the plant.
· Ability to validate process and test method activities by developing and executing procedures for new or existing products or processes.
· Develop and implement statistical methods and design of experiments to support process/product control and improvement.
· Work with all departments in the development of new processes, initiatives, and projects to provide necessary cross-functionality and risk mitigation.
· Work closely with the various OE teams including technical, commercial, program management, factory, and QE to gain and expand OE business. Work may include direct contact with relative OEM experts.
· Presentation of data in a clear and effective manner.
· Able to work nights and weekends as necessary.
· Support other roles and responsibilities as needed.