Located in Columbus, MS
Local company seeks to hire & train someone to learn the trade:
1) Assists workers engaged in installing, repairing, and servicing industrial, commercial, and residential environmental-control systems, performing any combination of following duties: Cuts, punches, flanges, shears, and solders sheet metal ducts and parts, using hand tools and portable power tools.
2) Cuts threads and packs pipes.
3) Cements insulation in place over finished piping or tubing.
4) Passes electrical wire through conduit, splices wire connections, and tapes wire. Assembles sheet metal components of prefabricated furnaces, using hand tools.
6) Replaces exhausted or defective containers of refrigerant with new refrigerant
7) Lubricates fans, motors, and control units.
8) Installs air and water filters in completed assembly.
Any other duties for assisting lead
Willing to work in attics and confined spaces if needed
Must be able to work in extreme heat in hot months.
Full time hire to the company
Preferred: HVAC training or Certifications
Express Office: Starkville
100 Starr Avenue
Starkville, MS 39759