Assistant Member Solutions Manager
Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for an Assistant Member Solutions Manager to join their team. The Assistant Member Solutions Manager assists in managing the department charged with preserving the client’s assets by controlling delinquent accounts, collecting delinquent payments, recovering/disposing of collateral & monitoring the work of direct reports to ensure quality performance & compliance with all state & federal regulations.
- Assist the Member Solutions Manager in the daily functions of the department such as: Bankruptcy, Legal, Repossession & Foreclosure accounts. As well as maintaining relationships with attorneys, realtors, repossession companies & other vendors.
- Takes telephone calls from members or meets in person with members needing assistance with delinquent obligations. Contacts delinquent accounts & take appropriate measures to recover client’s assets.
- Supervises work performed by the Member Solutions Department employees & work with employees to improve productivity/effectiveness.
- Perform Financial Counseling for customers & outside agencies.
- Identifies areas where existing client programs can be improved & ensures employees within the department are receiving appropriate training on a regular basis.
- Performs other duties as identified from time to time.
- Credit Reporting Updates
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
- 2-5 years of similar or related experience.
- 2-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business/trade school.
- Requires a high degree of interpersonal skills that involve problem resolution, confidentiality, active listening, communication, and fostering relationships with companies and customers.
How To Apply: Through the link below, submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location. Call 618-288-8011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034