Located in Gen Carbon, IL
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for a Network Specialist to join their team. The Network Specialist will provide input on the efficiency of the client’s technology infrastructure to include switches, routers, servers & network hardware/software. Recommend changes or upgrades or new products as a result of on-going administration of the network. Research & resolve network problems for end users. Install hardware & software.
- Support the client’s local area & wide area network hardware/software to ensure that back end functions, systems, PCs, servers & all peripheral products are operational.
- Provide & run backup procedures that maintain the integrity & security of the client’s technology infrastructure.
- Research & diagnose IT problems within the entire infrastructure; troubleshoot & provide solutions. Test solutions to ensure a correction solution.
- Respond to user problems on PCs to include software applications, system integration or individual hardware problems. Troubleshoot, debug & resolve the problem. Assist members as needed.
- Install/configure/test new servers, software & communication systems
- Maintain documentation & support services/warranties for new equipment, software, hardware & peripherals.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
- 2 years of relevant work experience, including service desk experience
- Experience with:
- Windows (2008 and newer)
- Vitual environments (VMWare, Citrix, Hypervisor)
- Cisco phone systems
- Microsoft SQL
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related field.
- CCNA certification & A+ certification is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills & team player
- Analytical/problem-solving skills & strong documentation skills
How To Apply: Through the link below, submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location. Call 618-288-8011 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034