Located in Graham, NC
Salary: $19 plus (DOE)
Summary: The accountant will be responsible for preparing balance sheets, profit & loss statements and other financial reports. Other responsibilities include analyzing trends, cost, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to predict future revenues and expenses. Accountant will process other reports such as organization finances to management and offers suggestions about resources utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
Accountant will work under general supervision and perform variety of tasks. Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures with in a field. Experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. Accountant must have a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Accountant must be able to summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit & loss statements.
- Audit financial transactions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting & analyzing account information.
- Produce error-free accounting reports.
- Accountant must be able to set financial standards and in forecast process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget on a schedule.
- Month end and year end close process
- Strong and positive client relationship and interactions.
- Awareness of business trends
- Creating financial statements
- General ledger (month and year end)
- Excellent administrative skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for number and quantitative skills
Accounting Corporate Finance
Reporting Attention to Detail
Deadlines Reporting Research Results
Confidentially Time Management
Data Entry Management Basic Math
Planning & Organizing Scheduling