Warehouse General Laborers
Located in Duryea, PA
**Warehouse General Laborer** Duryea The hours will be 9AM to 5:30PM with a 30 minute non-paid break.
The pay rate is $10.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Loads, unloads and transfers merchandise to designated area in accordance with training procedures.
- Stocks merchandise in warehouse to include utilizing equipment and lifting and carrying merchandise to place on shelves.
- Inspects merchandise for deficiencies or breakages prior to shipment or warehouse storage.
- Records all merchandise discrepancies on appropriate paperwork.
- Prepares inventory for warehouse stock location, relocation of inventory if necessary, and inventory reconciliation.
- Verifies merchandise and manually tags with tickets daily.
- Organizes merchandise to prepare for shipment as needed.
- Completes customer’s orders in a timely fashion and in accordance with invoice directives, completes required paperwork, and places a copy with the merchandise for shipment following company standards.
- Prepares boxes for shipment or stock daily. Prepare accurate shipping labels for each package utilizing shipping software.
- Monitors and ensures weights and shipping charges are accurately recorded on the appropriate records, and ensures the bills of lading are completed in an accurate manner.
- Maintains a neat and orderly workplace at all times to include moving pallets, sweeping, and removing/disposing of debris.
- Performs custodial duties in office area when assigned to include restrooms, lunchrooms and hallways.
- Follows safety procedures in accordance with approved training, and reports any dangerous conditions to management immediately.
- Participates in required on the job training programs.
- Adheres to the appropriate work instructions in the completion of assigned duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
CALL US TODAY FOR CONSIDERATION
Express Office: Scranton
135 West Market Street
Scranton, PA 18508