Quality Control Inspector
Located in Eden Prairie , MN
Express Employment Professionals are helping a local Eden Prairie company in their search for a Temporary Quality Control Inspector. In this roll you will assist in gathering and analyzing statistical data and product specifications to determine the repeatability of finished product repeatability of finished product.
- Performs daily inspections based on customer prints, at all stages of production
- Collect, record, and electronically store inspection records in an organized manner
- Follow In]Process Inspection Sheets and Quality Books
- Record observations and reports findings
- Gather data and assist with completion of First Article Reports
- Team oriented attitude
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Ability to use hand held tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers etc.
- Work under pressure and time deadlines.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions
- The ability to comprehend written documentation, engineered drawings and use precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, rulers, optical comparators and dedicated check fixtures
- Ability to use hand held tools (wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers)
- Can lift up to 50lbs
Compensation and Work Schedule
For more information about this position please contact Shayelynn Dvorak 612-915-2018 or Shayelynn.Dvorak@expresspros.com
Express Office: Edina (Minneapolis/Saint Paul Metro)
5151 Edina Industrial Boulevard
Edina, MN 55439