Located in Lakeville, MN
Express Employment in Lakeville and Savage is currently seeking to hire a Sales Representative to join our team! The Sales Representative’s primary emphasis is on bringing in new business. This is done by qualifying potential business opportunities and contacting key decision makers, through phone and in person sales calls. Successful people in this role are comfortable engaging with businesspeople at all levels and selling critical business services.
- Effectively meet with decision-makers to assess needs and to secure accounts.
- Make a combination of 100 sales calls weekly, including phone and in-person visits, which include 60 face-to-face decision-maker calls.
- Document 100% of calls in the automated system and set a next action step to keep prospects/clients in the sales pipeline.
- Develop a quarterly sales plan identifying potential new clients and business opportunities.
- Take the lead in coordinating ongoing sales activities for Top 20 Hit List prospects.
- Research accounts, establish meetings, and coordinate presentations as needed, focusing on prospect’s needs.
- Identify and follow up regularly with key accounts and develop unique value-added sales opportunities, for example, provide Express knowledge-based campaigns, arrange MPC calls with the Staffing Consultant, and invite them to Refresh Leadership simulcasts.
- Sell all product and service lines.
- Deliver the Client Care Packet to all new clients.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Essential activities are conducted away from the local office and within various office and plant settings.
- Constant travel requires exposure to inclement weather and hazardous road conditions.
- Must be able to work effectively under stress of daily travel, deadlines, commitments, and client problems.
- Must be able to operate a vehicle (Must maintain a valid state driver’s license).
- Climb stairs and carry necessary marketing materials, gifts, and supplies.
- Occasional out of town travel for meetings or training required.
If you are interested, APPLY NOW or give us a call at 952-469-5112!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044