Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Summary: Our client is looking for a Web Developer to join their team. The web Developer is responsible for designing, updating, testing, maintaining, and improving web-based content for Company website and other promotional activities in alignment with Corporate marketing strategies. The Web Developer is also expected to be involved in the discussion and implementation of key initiatives with our Corporate marketing and electronic communication efforts.
- Monitor, analyze, and report statistical information pertaining to trends of the Corporate website and other electronic promotions. Recommend appropriate adjustments to the Corporate web strategy.
- Proactively review marketing and communication efforts and provide recommendations to improve these efforts and our reach with Customers.
- Designs, codes, and tests web-based business applications to improve the user experience for our external and internal Customers.
- Edits the Corporate website to ensure content is consistent with overall web strategy.
- Maintains the website’s aesthetic appeal, functionality, and graphics. Keeps the content and look of the website and other electronic promotions fresh and regularly updated. Utilizes internal and external resources as necessary.
- Ensures content is optimized to aid in search engine optimization (SEO) efforts and increase web traffic.
- Creates and integrates various databases with the website, web-based applications, and other electronic resources. Responsible for database optimization and list maintenance.
- Serves as a liaison with management and other key departments to coordinate web content (text, graphics, etc.) that is consistent with other types of corporate communication activities.
- In conjunction with internal and external resources, assists in researching, developing, launching, and promoting both PC-based and mobile applications. Creates and maintains product-specific web-based apps.
- Researches and stays current with the latest trends related to electronic promotions, social media, e-commerce, and website development.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the functionality of competitors’ and other industry related websites for additional ideas to enhance Basler’s online presence on a quarterly basis.
- In conjunction with the Manager, update existing and create new ISO work instructions to document processes related to the functionality of Basler’s websites and other electronic promotional activities.
- Verifies requests and ensures proper access to the website is provided to Sales personnel and Basler Representatives.
- Travels to support projects and other job-related needs.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Linux, PHP, MySQL, and WordPress is preferred.
- Familiarity with document-oriented and graph databases preferred.
- Experienced with Team Foundation Server and Octopus Development Server or similar build and deployment tools.
- Expertise in network and computer operations, programming, website, and responsive-website development.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in Windows®, Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft® Visual Studios, Adobe® Acrobat®, and Google Analytics™ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification preferred).
- Proven organizational and troubleshooting skills to manage multiple projects and maintain project schedules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply: Through the link below, submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location. Call 618-288-8011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034