Senior Electrical Engineer
Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team. The Senior Electrical Engineer duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in establishing design criteria to meet customer requirements.
- Design unit per design specification, sales design data, or individual customer specification.
- Coordinate electrical design with firmware/software engineer so that the system will integrate properly.
- Direct the work of other engineers and technicians assigned to a particular project.
- Evaluate design concepts through a theoretical study, a breadboard, and a prototype, with design reviews as necessary.
- Record, design and test data.
- Release to the Mechanical Engineering group when the design has been confirmed with schematics and electrical bill of materials.
- Use standard parts and circuits when possible and calculate stress information on all components used in the design.
- Write Theory of Operation.
- Verify correctness of final schematics, printed circuit boards, and bill of material.
- Assist the Technical Writer to write the instruction manual and product bulletin for products as assigned by the manager.
- Estimate material/engineering effort required on jobs being quoted as assigned by the manager.
- Maintain current engineering estimate sheets and work schedules.
- Generate quotes in response to sales/marketing inputs.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 6 years of electrical design experience.
- Travel as required for training, support of project tasks, product issues, or other design or job related needs.
- Proficient computer skills.
How To Apply: Through the link below, submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location. Call 618-288-8011 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034