Engineering COOP - Electrical
Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for an Engineering COOP (Electrical) to join their team. The duties of the Engineering COOP Electrical include but are limited to:
- Assist in establishing design criteria to meet customer requirements.
- Design unit per design specification, sales design data, or individual customer specification.
- Coordinate electrical design efforts with firmware/software engineer so the system will integrate properly.
- Direct technicians assigned to a particular job or project.
- Evaluate design concepts through a theoretical study, a breadboard, and a prototype, having design reviews as necessary.
- Record design and test data.
- Release to Mechanical Engineering section when design has been confirmed with schematics and electrical bill of materials.
- Use standard parts and circuits when possible and calculate stress information on all components used in design.
- Write Theory of Operation.
- Verify correctness of final schematics, printed circuit board, and Bill of Materials.
- Assist Technical Writer in writing manual and sales bulletin on products designed.
- Estimate material and engineering effort required on jobs being quoted as assigned by Manager.
- Keep current engineering estimate sheets and work schedules.
- Generate quotes in response to sales/marketing inputs.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time and/or part time, Direct Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
- Active enrollment in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree program specializing in Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to work part time or full time Monday through Friday.
- Motivated to learn and detail oriented.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
How To Apply: Through the link below, submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location. Call 618-288-8011 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034