Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Summary: Our client is looking for an EMC Engineer to join their team. The duties of the EMC Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Assist in establishing EMC design criteria to meet customer requirements.
- Design EMC portion of products per design specification, sales design data, or individual customer specification.
- Research and stay current with the latest EMC regulatory standards.
- Recommend, maintain, and utilize EMC-based software to aid in design of the EMC portion of products.
- Coordinate activities of printed circuit board designers related to EMC portion of the design.
- Direct the work of other engineers and technicians assigned to a particular job or project.
- Evaluate design concepts through theoretical analysis, breadboard, and prototype phases, having design reviews as necessary.
- Recommend and operate EMC lab equipment required for in-house compliance testing.
- Record design and test data.
- After design has been confirmed, release to the Mechanical Engineering group with approved schematics and stress information.
- Use standard parts when possible and supply stress information for all EMC related components in design.
- Write theory of operation.
- Verify correctness of final schematics, printed circuit boards, and bill of material.
- Assist the Technical Writer to write the manual and product bulletin on products designed.
- Estimate material and engineering effort required on jobs being quoted.
- Maintain current engineering estimate sheets and work schedules.
- Generate quotes in response to Sales and Marketing inputs.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) degree or equivalent.
- 6 years of electrical design experience in the EMC field.
- Embedded hardware design experience.
- Travel as required for training, support of project tasks, product issues, or other design or job related needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How To Apply: Through the link below, submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location. Call 618-288-8011 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034