Located in Carmel, IN
Northwest Indy manufacturing company is looking for a Production Supervisor to join our team. If you’re a hard worked with excellent coaching and communication skills, we want to talk to you. We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package, and the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
- Coach – Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback ensuring your team understands their duties. Develop and train new employees assisting them to become a valuable team member. Cross-train your employees to strengthen your team. To build your team, you must be able to work with and communicate effectively with your team members.
- Safety – To ensure you and your team works safely, you will be expected to set the safety example and to enforce our safety guidelines throughout your entire shift.
- Quality – Learn and maintain the quality standards in your area. Work closely with our Process Engineer on resolving quality issues.
- Production – Meet daily production goals by effectively allocating your team members to avoid line stoppages and to enhance efficiency. Ensures their area is running with labor and equipment maximized at all times
Location: Carmel, IN
Position Type: Direct hire.
Schedule: 5:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday.
- Ability to demonstrate patience while speaking with customer, team and management.
- 5 – 7 years manufacturing experience
- Proven experience as a supervisor
- Excellent communication, coaching, and interpersonal skills
- Adhere to and enforce safety and quality guidelines
- Meet daily production goals
- Able to work flexible hours/shifts and overtime
- Maintain detailed timekeeping records
- Background/drug checks
How to apply:
Email your resume to: Melissa.Ensor@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278