Located in Lebanon, IN
- Provide effective leadership that promotes a passion for teamwork and quality.
- Control costs by monitoring and improving operations, training, labor costs and productivity to increase company profitability.
- Develop and implementing training structures, work processes and standard protocols.
- Create an atmosphere of accountability.
- Manage multiple personalities while completing assigned daily tasks.
- Oversee and participate in the manufacturing process as determined
- Organize the daily workflow based on schedules
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Location: Lebanon, IN
Position Type: Direct hire.
Schedule: 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Candidates must be able to lift/move heavy equipment and materials daily and throughout the day.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug-screen.
- Available for overtime daily and Saturday's as needed.
- Daily attendance is a must.
- Act as a role model and leader.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Dependable and accountable for actions and non-action.
- Initiative to improve others around him/her.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management.
- Must have the ability to solve problems as they arise pertaining to behavior or production processes.
- Must be highly energetic, self-motivating with a passion to succeed.
How to apply:
Email your resume to: Melissa.Ensor@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278